Sunday, June 12, 2011

Memorial Day in the Poconos

We went to the Poconos for Memorial Day weekend
with Grandmother, Granddad, Rachael, and Ryan

My parents and I went on a little hike. I mostly
rode in the backpack but I did pretty well walking
on the rocks when we stopped for a break.

Daddy and I sit on a rock to have a snack.

I loved playing in the sand at the beach

Hanging out with the family

My cousins played with me a lot- it was great!

We went mini golfing

I loved running around on the greens carrying my ball

and playing with all the golf course obstacles

It was fun to see how the ball would roll when I threw it

We went swimming at the pool

The water was a little chilly, but not too bad

Rachael shows me how it's done


Having a serious discussion with Granddad

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the water was too cold did you hear any angry motor boat noises?

    ReplyDelete