Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ellen Comes to Somerville

Mommy's good friend Ellen came to visit us in Somerville
Here we are on the streets of Somerville
We went to eat lunch at Alfonzo's
Ellen took lots of amazing pictures.
Here's one of my cute parents.
I liked playing with these kids outside the window


I had fun walking all over the restaurant making friends
with all the other diners. Here Daddy helps me walk up high!

We went to the rose garden.
Mommy has been wanting to go there for a few weeks
since it is the perfect time of year for roses to be in bloom!
They were beautiful!

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I can't wait to see you on Friday! Love Aunt Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen,
    How nice to see pictures of you. I'm so glad you were able to go visit Carolyn, Bill and of course, Stella. Great pictures. Lovely roses.
    Love,
    Marge, also known as Grandma Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. see ya tomorrow!!! Luv ya all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stella Bell can u update ur blog a little? Love you!!! Thx

    ReplyDelete