Post by Stella
We went to visit Aunt Jennifer, Uncle David,
Rachael, and Ryan and to go to Arts Fest at Penn State
| Mama and I pose in front of some beautiful flowers |
| I got this new fancy hat at Arts Fest. My Mom was thrilled that I wanted to wear it! |
| I teach Daddy about stopping to smell the flowers. |
| Will had a good time too. He has a good smile, doesn't he? |
| We also went to the Boalsburg Arts Fest, where I encountered my first Kettle Corn. Delicious! I couldn't stop eating it! |
| Daddy and I rode the train. |
| I was pretty hot and tired but I actually did have fun on the train. |
| Will was hot and tired too- but he knew just what to do. |
No comments:
Post a Comment