Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I've Been Up To

Post by Will
I've been so busy growing it's hard to accomplish much else, 
but here's what I've been up to lately. 
Training my parents, especially Mom, in our bedtime routine.
I like to go to sleep on her lap while she holds my hand.
She tried to change it up one night and I was really upset.
I like grabbing for my toes.
And standing. 
And playing with toys.
I really like this bouncy seat but we have to give it back
to our friends soon.  Oh well. I'm getting pretty big for it, I guess.
And cuddling. I don't usually fall asleep like this, but
it's very sweet when I do. 
I like sleeping in the swing.  It makes me really happy when
someone comes by to get me out after I wake up.
Laughing!  I've been laughing a lot.  Getting dressed is
particularly hilarious.  I usually try to eat my shirt as it
goes on my arms.  Mom thinks this is a fun game too.

No comments:

Post a Comment