Thursday, March 22, 2012

Somerville St Patrick's Day Parade

Post by Stella
The Somerville St Patrick's Day parade was really fun. 
They held it the Sunday before St. Patrick's Day, and it was a beautiful day!
First, I had brunch with my friend Nick and his family.
Their apartment is right above Main St, so it was perfect!
Then down to the street for the parade.
Here is Nick with his cute parents Kathi and Byron.
I got to ride on Daddy's shoulders so I could see the parade
We met up with lots of friends for the parade. Here's Gavin!
Mama is the only one who doesn't own any green, apparently.
Even Will found a green bib to wear.
We also met up with our friends Shawn, Wendy, and Ian,
who came back to our house to hang out.
 Ian and I had fun running around in the back yard. 
Daffodils are already blooming!
Even Will enjoyed basking in the sunlight.






No comments:

Post a Comment