Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friday Night in the ER

My parents haven't been getting out much, so I thought we needed a field trip.
I've been sick (again) for a few weeks and Mommy finally took me to the doctor
on Friday evening.  He sent us to the ER for a chest X-ray to see if I had pneumonia,
RSV, or bronchitis. Luckily, I had none of those, just a budding ear infection and a 
deep chest cold.  
I had a very good time in the ER.  I liked all the activity and
 partied it up with the nurses and other patients.
It was great to have the full attention of both parents!
We played games on the bed
And peek-a-boo in the ER drape.
My ER gown was super cool, with tigers all over it. 
I liked sitting in this chair and playing with a lady who was a patient in the next "room".
She liked it when I blew her kisses. Lots of people kept walking by, which kept it
interesting. 
I stayed up way past my bedtime (and Mom and Dad's bedtime too),
I was in a very good mood the whole time, at least until we got home. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment