Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waking Up

Mom snuck up on me and took this sequence of
photos when I was waking up one day.
These are in order and all took place as fast
as Mom could shoot them








5 comments:

  1. Dear Stella,
    These are a wonderful set of waking up pics.
    Lots of expressions. You are so pretty.
    We can't wait to see you again.
    Love, Grandma Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Was just thinking about the very specific expressions babies have and how quickly some of these go away!
    Love, Checky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the series!! I finally broke down and got an SLR camera because if you think they are hard to capture now, just wait until you take a photo and they have already run right out of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you I can't wait to see you. Make sure you wish your mommy a happy birthday. Did you know I'll be 1 year older when you see me in about 2 weeks! Love you can't wait to see you. Ps. Molly can't wait either (PPS. Molly is our dog!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stella,

    Good job turning over!
    Your parents were/ are very proud!!!

    ReplyDelete